Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm so lucky!

I know...it has been a long time since I have posted anything. But, there hasn't been too much to talk about up here. We did go to Texas for a week. That was great to see our family!

It is still in the upper 50's up here so it doesn't feel to much like Christmas outside, but we have had the Christmas music going non-stop and we have all the decorations up. It was fun to have our first house to put lights on.

I am really posting today to say how lucky I am. I have always known it, but this week I was reminded again that I have the best and most supportive family in the world. Caisson and I have moved so many times, started so many new jobs, moved half way around the world, and they are always there for us. On Tuesday I had a job interview. On Monday, while I was frantically cleaning my house to keep myself from getting nervous, the doorbell rings. There stood the lady from the Blossom Shop with a vase of flowers. My whole family had sent me flowers with a note saying "Knock em dead tomorrow". I know that may not sound like much, but to be 5 states away and they still find a way to be at my house...I can't imagine a better family. I hope when Caisson and I start a family we can be as successful at making it a happy and close knit home like my parents did.

Thanks Dad, Mom, Kimberly, Michael, Garrett and Presley! I love you all so much!



2 comments:

MereMoore said...

that's awesome! i saw michael this week at an invisalign training and got to see lots of pics of presley! i hate you are so far away from her-i KNOW she misses her aunt tiff!!

Hollie Reese said...

I am glad your are back blogging! You have such a great family! That is why you must move back to Texas!!!