Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thankful for laughter

My Mom, Dad and brother drove all the way to South Carolina to visit us for Thanksgiving. We had such a great time, but it went by way too quickly! I can't wait until we live closer. While they were here, we drove to Savannah, ate at The Lady and Sons, found a great candy kitchen that I spent way too much time in, had a great Thanksgiving feast, Dad and I went Black Friday shopping and did a Civil War walk downtown. Somewhere inbetween all of that, we also played a lot of games and laughed a lot! I absolutely love my family! On the way back from Savannah, Maddox was getting a little restless, so Mom decided she would entertain him. It was obviously the best comedy show he has ever seen. I have 6 minutes of video of him laughing, but I pulled out just a bit of it so you could share in the laughter...






Waiting to be called in for lunch at The Lady and Sons


Ringing the dinner bell as we all got called in for our lunch





Maddox chillin' in his stroller as we tour Savannah. As you can tell he was thoroughly impressed!



Maddox wearing short sleeves on his first Thanksgiving.


This was our first allergic reaction episode. Now if you know Caisson or me, you know we fully expect Maddox to have more of these, poor kid. He unfortunately has inherited our "sensitive to everything" genes. We found out he is allergic to Pampers diapers. Long story, but once we figured it out, we gave him a bath and this this is my attempt at turning a burp cloth into a diaper while we waited for Caisson to return from the store with our ever faithful Huggies. All I have to say here is THANK GOODNESS for disposable diapers. I got to expeirence all the joys that come with a dirty cloth diaper. YUCK!


I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed your family and friends!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

There is absolutely nothing sweeter in the whole wide world that the sound of baby laughter. NOTHING! Thanks for that video that made me smile HUGE this morning!!! LOVE it! It is such a shame that your kid is obviously SO unloved! :) :) :)

Amy said...

i'm thinking that SOMEONE looks like their mommy!?!?!?!? :) hannah is already 14 months old! where has the time gone!?!?!? love you guys!!! :) hayes & amy

Anonymous said...

Update, update, update!

I need more Maddox pictures!

I wanted to ask you, are you still swaddling? I am... he won't sleep otherwise. Is this weird?

Chantel said...

Tiffany! What a precious baby! I have always LOVED the name Maddox and hope to use it someday. I got you blog site thru Kims, thru Sarah Jones who went to ACU with her. Sarah and I are in the same bible study in San Antonio. I hope you post some more on your blog soon! -Chantel

Anonymous said...

How will you receive these surveys?The surveys will be sent to you through your email address and regular checks on your emails will ensure that you do not miss out on gaining access to your survey. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Alexa Bags[/url] You need to find a high-quality alternative that fits your budget. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose[/url] Ibdrvshef
http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk Fzychfdnm [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose[/url] emwawcfjz