Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Half Baked!

Well, I hit 20 weeks on Tuesday! I can't believe it! We took another picture so you can see the halfway bump. We have pretty much decided on the name Maddox. Caisson wants to spell it Maddex so we are still working on that. No middle names yet. I have felt him move a couple more times lately. I am sure he is kicking more than that, but it is so soft right now that I have to be paying attention to notice it. I did really feel him a couple of nights ago when he was kicking then I guess decided to do a flip because my belly just went into this tight little ball, then back out again. It was a weird feeling. Caisson hasn't really been able to feel it yet, except for when he was in that tight ball. I am sure in the next few weeks his kicks will get a lot stronger. We have also inlcuded a couple of pictures from our picnic at the park by the ocean this past weekend. While all you Texans were trapped in ice, we were having the most perfect day. Sorry about that! We think by some glitch we have been moved ahead and are living in April instead of January. It has been so nice. It is a bit colder and rainy today, but still doesn't feel like January. (If I have just convinced any of you to move to South Carolina, come on up!) Thanks for all the comments, we love reading them. Thank you too for all your prayers. We really appreciate them and Maddox (ex) does too! I have an appointment next week so I will post the results of that later. We love you all!


6 comments:

jenny biz said...

Okay, you have got to be one of the cutest pregnant women I have ever seen!! You look great!! Eat up each and every one of those little kicks!! What precious little miracles!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff! You look beautiful. I have almost forgotten the days of barely showing that baby bump. I am so excited for you and (Maddox)...the greatest baby name ever! We are about 7 weeks away from having our little Maddox and we are very excited. I pray that you enjoy your pregnancy as much as I have...it looks really good on you!! I am looking forward to your next visit to Texas so we can talk about our sweet little boys :)

Jodi said...

Hey! I LOVE his name... absolutely perfect regardless of spelling! My last comment showed up as anonymous for some reason, but it is Jodi and Reagan that pray for you (and your boys!) every night together! Glad to hear that things are good... we'll keep checkin in on ya!!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Yeah for Maddox or Maddex, the names is very cute... don't sweat the spelling. Maybe you will be like Oprah's mom and sign the birth certificate wrong anyway. So don't worry about it! Love the title of this post "Half Baked" Loving it!

I just wonder one thing, can you do a handstand still? I wouldn't risk it if I were you but it would make a funny picture. But don't risk it!

Unknown said...

You look great! Like one of the other girls said...treasure those kicks. We're 11 days away from Rachel's arrival and the kicks have now turned into punches. :) Isn't it weird to think that we're having babies and just "yesterday" we were wearing matching outfits at our McDonald's birthday party?!? I still remember playing with that Cootie toy thing in your closet so Kimberly wouldn't find us. Ah, the good old days...

MereMoore said...

ADORABLE!!! You look awesome! Wish I was at the beach having a picnic-it's cold here again! bummer! Miss you-I emailed you-hope it's the right one-sent it to kim too! Can't wait to see you!