Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Rock on!

Well, these past few weeks have gone so quickly, I didn't realize how long it had been since I had posted. So, I have included a new belly picture at 35 weeks and some pictures of Maddox's room, which is almost complete. Mom, Kimberly and Presley came up to help me put together the nursery and go to my shower at church. We worked hard all weekend! All that is left is to finish the other magazine covers, get a few more family pictures printed, and figure out how to anchor the curtains and shelf into our pathetically thin walls. I hope everyone is doing well! I will try to remember to post more often. Love you all!



Yes, that is Presley dressed as Elvis in the small picture on the Rolling Stone cover.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Just happened to stop by today on the day you post new pics! I must say that his room is beyond adorable! I should have expected such greatness from one of the most creative people I know! Too cute! Keep us updated on the little guy! :)