Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

His future's so bright....

We got out to run errands yesterday and I put Maddox's sunglasses on for the first time. I couldn't quit laughing everytime I would look at him in the mirror. I thought I would share the laughs with you. Doesn't he look cute? He loved them.



We have stayed inside today because of the crazy heat. The picture below is from weather.com as of 3:45. It has actually cooled off since I checked it at 1:00. Oh my word it is so hot! The humidity is only at 56% which is somewhat low for us and it still is giving a heat index of 115!!!! Living by the ocean has its perks, but on a day like today, I am wishing for the drier heat of Texas! (in 10 days....Yea!!)



Hope you are all staying cool!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey Tiff! Hope you guys are doing great. Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog titled "Randomness." You guys might be in Texas right now, and if you are, I hope you're having a great time and eating lots of Blue Bell.