Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Well, not much has happened this week. Caisson is studying a lot and Maddox and I are having fun hanging out. I thought I would give you a few more pics.

This is Maddox's favorite entertainment. His Uncle Shayde sent this to him and he loves it! It is a light show that moves blue and red lights across the ceiling. He loves to lay in his swing and watch it. Thanks Uncle Shayde!

Maddox is practicing his channel surfing skills.

We had a play date with Sophie and Max last Wednesday. Sophie had just gotten a fabulous new hat. We had a fashion show/photo shoot with her. She is adorable.

This is her brother, Max. He will be one year old on the 18th. (Yes, Thea now has 2 kids under the age of 1. Superwoman, right?) He is also very adorable and so much fun! I can't wait until Maddox can actually play with them.

Well, I will try to have something more exciting to post this week. We are counting down the days until we come to Texas. Maddox has been practicing taking naps in his travel bed. He is doing pretty well. We have also been taking lots of outings for random errands to get him better aquainted with his car seat. He is doing really well - as long as we remember to bring the fan. I just can't wait to get him to the Lone Star State and in the arms of his great grandparents!

P.S. - the poll ended up 50/50 for Yankees vs. Braves so I guess Kimberly and Garrett will just have to keep battling it out for themselves!

3 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

What a cutie! He is getting so big.

Kimberly said...

Oh my word - he is so big and I can't believe how much he has changed! I cannot wait to squeeze his face! We're counting down the days too... can't wait to see you!

Love,
M, K & P

Anonymous said...

Are you going to come to Baytown while you are in Texas??? ;)
Cathy