Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2007

The jumping Russian

Maddox has aquired two new abilities in the past two days. Yesterday he figured out how to make this funny gurgling noise and he thinks it is quite entertaining. In fact, it is pretty much the only noise he makes all day now. It doesn't matter if he has his pacifier in, or his hands in his mouth, or just laying around, he loves it. We find it quite amusing too. Caisson calls it his "Russian" language. Then today he was in his jumparoo, which he has always loved, but before he was just content with the toys and lights. He would sway a little bit, but mainly just played with his hands. Well today he figured out he could make it bounce too and he had the best time! Caisson took our good camera with him to Canada, but I did get it filmed on my old camera. The quality is not as good, and there is no sound, but you can see how excited he gets when he starts to bounce. I wish there was sound so you could hear the squeals of excitement and giggles that were coming out of my little man. He thought it was the best thing ever. I was cracking up. I know this is probably only really cute and funny to us, but I wanted to put it on here anyway. Carl, Landis and Shayde will be able to tell how much he has grown - we had him in this same jumparoo at their house a month ago and we had to put a couch pillow below him so his feet would have something to touch. Man, he is growing so fast!!







I am getting errors again trying to post my other pics, so I will try to put those up tomorrow. Blogger really doesn't like me.

Hope you have a great rest of the weekend!






2 comments:

Jodi said...

That is awesome. Seriously, they grow SO fast, and it only gets worse! Enjoy every minute! I think I may have to go watch video of R now at that age because I can hardly remember it! :)

He is so cute! I just want to squeeze those cheeks!

rebecca said...

Oh, he's so happy! What a pumpkin!!