Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Summer Recap

It has been a fast, fun, and somewhat crazy summer. I have put together some pictures for you to recap all that we have done. I started where the last pictures left off...Maddox's birthday. His actual birthday was on a Monday and we partied all day. It was rainy, so we partied inside, but we had a great time. We have spent most of the summer swimming, at the park, a little trip to Texas, and I also decided after 31 years it was time to expeirience a broken bone. I broke my foot in August so that brought our days of fun in the water to a screeching halt. Maddox has been so good and patient with it all though. I am hoping it will still be warm enough when the cast comes off that we can take one last trip to the beach to celebrate.
So here is what we have been up to since May...double click so you can see the whole picture...



Just in case you haven't heard yet, Baby Hogue is a boy and his name is Greyson. (no middle name yet....) I only have 7 more weeks to go. Mom and Dad helped us so much in getting things moved around so we can get the nursery ready since I am not too coordinated in that department with a cast. Maddox has moved to a "big boy bed" and he loves it! I didn't expect that because he liked his crib so much but we couldn't be happier. We took him for pizza and a snow cone after the first night. I don't think he had a clue why we were so excited about it, but we partied anyway. I know I have promised so many of you a belly picture, I just keep forgetting to take it until it is 10 at night and I have digressed to my usual t-shirt and pajama pants. I will work on that...

Hope you all had a great summer!

3 comments:

Ally Thomas said...

I'm so sorry about your foot :( I'm sure Maddox is taking good care of you ! Yeaaa for boys- we found out last week that Kels and Houston are going to have a little brother as well come January :) take care of yourself and hugs to all of you-ally

Jodi said...

GREAT RECAP!! :)

You KNOW this girl feels some empathy for you and the broken foot! Been there so many times, and I am SO SORRY!!!!

If we had had a boy, we would have had a Grayson (maiden-name thing). So, needless to say, I love his name!! Can't wait to "meet" him! :)

rebecca said...

I love your video :)
Miss you guys!