Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Presley is finally home!

I know some of you are questioning whether this is my niece or my own child with as much as I have been talking about her lately, but I could not be more proud of her. She really is the sweetest baby I have ever known. And that is not just because I am the aunt. She is content whether you are holding her, changing her diaper, even cleaning her nose is no big deal. I think this experience has been a bit dilusional for me because I know a baby this sweet can only come around once in a blue moon and I am sure it would be impossible to get two in the same family. Here are some pictures of what I lovingly call the best baby in the world!!! Presley is excited about leaving the hospital and getting to her own room!
Mama C gave Presley her first bath at home this morning. She wasn't so sure she liked it.


Presley is ready for trick-or-treating! (a little early!)



She is so excited about finally being in her own bed!! It is so much better than the hospital buckets!!

Is she not the cutest baby ever?

I will have a really hard time leaving!!

No comments: