Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

T - 3 Days...or less

Well, I am back in Texas, anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new niece! As soon as I landed in this great state, we went to eat Mexican food (great for me because it doesn't exist in South Carolina, great for Kimberly because we are trying to hurry up Presley's arrival), later we walked the dogs, then went and walked some more on the treadmill. Kimberly got quite a few looks from those hoping they would not have to help deliver the baby right there on the workout floor! Kimberly also has a blog now that she will be updating with stories of Presley for those who want to keep up with the latest...http://kimberlyholmes.blogspot.com.
I will post pictures as soon as she gets here. Please pray for Kimberly and Presley, that the delivery goes well, and pray for Michael, Kimberly and Presley as they start their new life as a family!
Next time I post you can all start calling me AUNT TIFF!

No comments: