Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

VICTORY

By the way, I have meant to post this for a while - but I have to say HOOK 'EM HORNS! Victory is ours at last! For all of you OU fans who were too scared to return my call - shame on you! I took the beating for the 2 years we lived in Oklahoma. I also have to say it is no fun living in SC sometimes. On Gameday I was searching for some way, internet, tv, that I could watch or even listen to the game. I have never been through such a run-around for a football game. I finally found a broadcast map of the games and what would be showing on ABC in what regions. I was supposed to watch Virgina and Boston college with only 13% of the rest of the nation. SERIOUSLY??? I could have gone to Hawaii or Alaska and still been able to see the Texas Ou game, but not in Charleston. But don't you worry, I finally found a sports bar that gave me one TV to watch it on and boy was it worth it!

No comments: