Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 07, 2008

Growing Pains

I know you will be shocked to see 2 posts in the same week...but I had to share this. Maddox has moved to a "big boy" car seat and I took one last picture of him in his infant carrier.

First day in his first car seat. We had everything on the smallest setting and it was still not tight enough. The chest piece is digging into his poor chin.


Last day in his first car seat. A short 9 months later, his feet are touching the back seat, all the straps have been moved to the biggest setting, and he can sometimes get his arms out of the straps when he really isn't into being stuck in "baby jail".

It makes me kind of sad and sentimental. Where has the time gone?

3 comments:

Ann said...

Oh, that is really amazing!! You'll love to look back at those pictures...

rebecca said...

awww...

I wish I could stop time and keep him at this age longer!!

Jodi said...

Love love love all the new pics! And the old sentimental one too... he was so tiny! Man, how do they get so big so fast?!?!? (sniff sniff)