Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 04, 2005

September 3, 2005


Hello from Charleston! I know I have been terrible about writing since we moved, but I will be better from now on. I decided doing a blog would be the best way to get pictures and info out to everyone since there are so many of you that I miss so much.
Caisson is on his internal medicine rotation right now which translates into he lives at the hospital. I would give anything to be able to help him somehow, they work him to death. He is doing very well though. He has had several people comment to his attending physician on what a great doctor he is. Everytime I go to the hospital someone is telling me how great he is. You would all be very proud of him. I AM!! He also has a 50 year old nurse that is in love with him. ha ha!
We have joined the Summerville Church of Christ. It is only about 5 miles from our house. It is a very friendly congregation and we have really enjoyed it so far. I am working on starting my own business doing video editing. I met a girl at Church that is a photographer and we have been working together to get our businesses going.
We are really enjoying it here. It is a neat place to live. The downtown areas make you feel like you are in a movie setting, the beaches are great, and there are all kinds of great shops with local artists and craftsmen. I love to go down to the markets on the weekends and just see what people have come up with. There are also farmers markets every Tues. and Sat. and several fresh fruit/veg. stands open all week. I have loved those! I would love for all of you to be able to come see Charleston while we are here.
Well, I don't want to write too much of a novel on the first post or you will never come back to read more so I will stop here. I will leave you with a picture of the sunset in my neighborhood this evening. It was beautiful. The picture doesn't do it justice. Please write me or post on this blog site when you get a chance. I would love to hear from all of you.
Talk to you soon,
Tiff

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Hey Tiff....whats up. Just thought Id let you know thatI love the blog you made. Sorry I'm gone so much. Maybe some day it will all pay off. I love you, and will see you soon.

Love,
Caisson