Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ok, Ok, Texas Fight is back

I have this cool feature on my verizon phone called ringback tones. It means I get to choose the music you hear while you are waiting for me to answer the phone. It is fun becuase the first time anyone calls they are a little confused, and it really messes up telemarketers. I had originally just put the Texas fight song as my default ring. Then one day I thought it would be nice of me to give my callers a little variety. So, I got 3 more ringback tones, each from a different genre. I put them all into a jukebox setting so you would never know which one you would get. I enjoy a little spontaneity in my day, but I have found that is not the case with those who frequently call me. I have never had so many upset Texans over not being able to hear a marcing band! So, I have changed it back to Texas fight for all you fanatics! For anyone else who may want to hear anything different, here are the songs I have: Texas Fight Song, Chariot (Gavin DeGraw), So Far Away (Staind), and Shout (The Isley Brothers). If you have a preference, leave me a comment and I will make sure I change yours. (by the way - OU fans don't have a choice. It is Texas fight for you all day long! I know that is really what you want anyway. Ha ha!)
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Hey!! So good to hear from you.
Well, I don't recall really ever having to break anyone's heart before, or maybe I've just blocked it all out of my memory!!!

I'm in Dallas these days..living downtown and teaching ghetto kids in Irving. Choir that is....
This is my 4th year...I can't believe it!! Really..
Anyways, not much else is going on...obviously I'm not near marriage by the looks of my blog. :)
I was so excited to see you have a blog! It has been way to long! You were always my favorite "older Kojie." :) Macy, Cassy and Brianna are all married now. Brianna has a child and one due in November. I know you're gasping right now! :) Well, we will talk more soon! thanks for replyin!

Katie said...

Tiffany, though it's been a while since we talked on the phone, it does make me smile to know that Texas Fight is just a call away. Hope y'all are doing well. See you at homecoming?

Anonymous said...

Yes, keep Texas fight... it just puts you in that football mood where you for one second think it might be cool football weather outside and you are sipping hot chocolate. It just makes me happy.

GSub said...

Why do you need options when you have Texas Fight? The only replacements should be "The Eyes Of Texas" or "Grandioso".

Anonymous said...

Ok, must I remind you that not everyone in Texas likes Texas Fight. Nor do all Texans like The Eyes of Texas (pirated from the original "I've been working on the railroad." I vote for Staind - less controversial. But I don't even have your number, so I can't call you anyway. Besides, I thought this family was an ACU/Texas Tech crowd? Does anyone have any loyalty anymore??? Kim, Jerry - you're killing me.
Kristin